2 Small mashed bananas
50g Melted coconut oil
3 tbsp YaconViva Yacon Syrup
1 tsp Cinnamon or 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
80g YaconViva Cacao Nibs
80g Chopped Walnuts
1 tsp Almond Essence
1 Scoop Protein
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170c and grease a muffin tray.
2. Mix the oats, protein powder, YaconViva Cacao Nibs and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, YaconViva Yacon Syrup and almond essence.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and mix until it resembles a dough like texture. Fold in the walnuts slowly as it starts to form.
5. Transfer into a muffin tray and flatten with a spoon.
6. Leave for 5 minutes before baking for 15-17 minutes and golden brown on top.
7. Allow to cool before transferring to a serving plate and enjoy!