No-Bake Energy Balls
by The Upcoming
Snacking has never been so easy with these delicious “no-bake” energy balls. Perfect for a quick boost and made with YaconViva Yacon Syrup, YaconViva Cacao Nibs and two nut butters, these high-protein treats are both energising and satisfying. The naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten and dairy-free Cacao Nibs are packed full of antioxidants due to their low processing, acting as a brain food.
Ingredients (for 10-12 energy balls)
- 135g rolled oats
- 45g YaconViva Cacao Nibs
- 45g YaconViva Yacon Syrup
- 40g flaxseed and chia mix
- 30g peanut butter
- 30g almond butter
- 5ml vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix together until combined.
- Using a tablespoon or small ice cream spoon, scoop the mix and form a ball using your hands.
- Pop into the freezer for an hour to set.
- Enjoy! To keep these fresh, keep the balls refrigerated.