Valentine's Day Recipe: Avocado Cacao Mousse
Recipe created by @whatchewlookingat
Looking for that ultimate Valentine’s Day dessert but looking to keep things somewhat healthy? This avocado cacao mousse has got you covered!
Ingredients to make two pots:
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped into cubes (around the size of a grape per cube)
- 5tbsp oat milk
- 40g cacao powder
- 60ml YaconViva Yacon Syrup
- A handful of YaconViva Cacao Nibs for topping
- A handful of fresh berries for topping
- Peel and chop the two avocados into cubes. Aim for grape sized cubes.
- Pop the chopped avocado into a blender with 3tbsp of oat milk. Blitz for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add in the cacao powder, YaconViva Yacon Syrup and 2tsbp more oat milk to your avocado mixture. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour your mixture into two small ramekins and top with YaconViva Cacao Nibs for some crunch.
- Place in the freezer for an hour. Serve with your fresh berries and enjoy!