- Guilt-free sweet treat with no added sugar
- Delicious indulgent chocolate taste
- Low Glycemic Index (GI), high in fibre
- A true superfood, supports a low sugar lifestyle
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Great for sprinkling on breakfasts and desserts, or adding to recipes
Yacon is a plant native to the Peruvian Andes that yields a delicious, naturally sweet syrup. The secret is in the naturally abundant "FOS" fibres that taste sweet like sugar but pass through the body undigested.
These natural, organic Criollo Cacao nibs have been sweetened only using pure Peruvian yacon syrup from the Andean highlands, with no added sugar.
Sweetened only with natural Yacon Syrup
With a Glycaemic Index of just 1, Yacon is much lower than maple, honey or agave! This means it won't spike your blood sugar and it will slow the absorption of sugars it is consumed with.